Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created this high-quality, hard-working and affordable cookware to use every single day. Our lightweight three-layer bonded stainless-steel cookware achieves the ideal balance of professional-level performance, classic style and modern-day practicality. Featuring a thick aluminum core for responsive, uniform heat transfer, these pieces brown and sear foods beautifully. The interior and exterior layers are made of top-quality stainless steel for durability and easy care. We've configured this essential set to include the pots and pans you'll use most often for both everyday cooking and entertaining.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Aluminum core ensures impeccable heat conduction—no hot spots.
- Polished stainless-steel exteriors are durable and easy to clean.
- Nonreactive stainless-steel interiors promote efficient searing and caramelization.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Stainless-steel lids circulate heat and moisture.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 9 1/2" fry pan.
- 12" fry pan with helper handle.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with helper handle and lid.
- 6-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 2 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 1 3/4" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid: 5 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid: 7" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid: 9 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 4 lb.
- 6-qt. stockpot: 9 1/2" diam., 5 3/4" high; 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
Next Day Delivery