Woven Sea Grass Chip & Dip Tray
This rustic woven chip & dip tray is a natural for casual gatherings, offering plenty of space to hold chips or a selection of breads for a crowd. It's handcrafted in the Philippines by island artisans who use grasses harvested from coastal meadows and bluffs.
- Hand woven of sea grass.
- Finished with a protective clear lacquer coating.
- Natural color and texture variations in the grasses make each tray unique.
- Generously sized to hold a large amount of chips, crackers or bread for dipping.
- Includes white porcelain dip bowl.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tray: 16" diam., 3" high.
- Bowl: 8.4-oz. cap.; 4 1/2" diam., 2" high.
- Made in the Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Tray: Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Bowl: Dishwasher safe.