Our exclusive worm box crafted of reclaimed wood turns your green food scraps and light yard waste into rich compost using the art of vermiculture. Stack the base, trays and lid, add your green waste and introduce red wiggler worms (not included). The worms will break down the waste, turning it into fertile soil amendment for your edible garden. Perfect for small spaces, the composter is constructed of wood rather than plastic so it provides superior air circulation, eliminating odor and excessive moisture.
- Crafted of reclaimed solid pine with beautiful natural blue streaks originally created by wood-eating beetles (no longer in wood).
- Wood allows excellent air circulation, keeping worms healthy and contents odorless.
- Uses upward-migration system of rotating stacking trays: as the worms consume and process waste, they move up through the composter to new food sources.
- Compact design easily fits in small spaces and is appropriate for use in gardens, balconies, garages or cellars.
- Includes base, aluminum drip pan, lid and three trays.
- Worms not included.
- 18" x 14 1/2" x 14 1/2" high.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.