Nielsen-Massey World Vanillas, Set of 3
Vanilla extracts from Nielsen-Massey have long been the choice of bakers and ice cream makers for their unparalleled quality. Our set includes extracts of vanilla from Mexico, Tahiti and Madagascar, created through an exclusive cold-process method that preserves their intense nuanced flavors.
- A set of three extracts from the foremost name in vanilla.
- Mexican vanilla is known for its creamy, spicy flavor.
- Tahitian vanilla is prized for its aromatic, fruity flavor.
- Madagascar Bourbon vanilla, the king of vanillas, is legendary for its sweet, smooth, mellow flavor.
- Excellent for baking, making candy and ice cream, and flavoring sweet and savory dishes alike.
- 2 fl. oz. each.
- Made in USA.
- Water, ethyl alcohol, sugar, vanilla bean extractives.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by WestTexan from Wonderful gift for bakers Over the years I have probably given this set as a gift a half dozen times. The recipients absolutely love this unique and quality gift. The packing is so professional in the sealed chamber wrap. I will be buying more this season - to give as gifts and one for my family.Date published: 2014-10-18