Working Glasses with Lids, Set of 4
An icon in French homes and cafes, the Luminarc ten-sided glass has become a worldwide kitchen classic for its durability and practicality. These are ideal everyday drinking glasses, perfect for juices and refreshments as well as hot tea and coffee. The plastic lids allow for easy refrigerator storage.
- Set of four 14-oz. or 21-oz. glasses with lids.
- Made of thick, durable, clear soda lime glass.
- Thermal shock resistant: Can be used for both cold and hot beverages.
- Ten-sided shape offers a good grip.
- Includes white plastic lids, ideal for storing drinks in the refrigerator.
- Microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Produced by Arc International, the French glass manufacturer founded in 1825 and makers of the original Luminarc working glass.
- 14-oz.: 3 3/4" diam., 3 3/4" high, 14-oz. cap.
- 21-oz.: 3 3/4" diam., 5 1/2" high, 21-oz. cap.
- Additional lids available for purchase.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash or dishwasher safe, top rack.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Replacement Lids, Set of 6
- Online Only