Wooden Quatrefoil on Stand
A traditional element in the Gothic architecture of Venice, the quatrefoil is a classic tracery form whose stylized shape echoes the silhouette of a four-leaf clover. Here, artisans celebrate its venerable geometry by fashioning a quatrefoil from mango wood, simply displayed on a rustic wood and iron stand.
- Handcrafted of mango wood with a waxed matte finish.
- Displayed on a museum stand made of mango wood and antiqued iron.
- Felt pads on the stand’s base protect surfaces from scratches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 16" x 4 1/2" x 22" high
- Quatrefoil only: 16" x 16"
- 3 lb.
- Overall: 22" x 4 1/2" x 29 1/2" high
- Quatrefoil only: 22" x 22"
- 5 lb.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.