Wooden Quatrefoil on Stand
A traditional element in the Gothic architecture of Venice, the quatrefoil is a classic tracery form whose stylized shape echoes the silhouette of a four-leaf clover. Here, artisans celebrate its venerable geometry by fashioning a quatrefoil from mango wood, simply displayed on a rustic wood and iron stand.
- Handcrafted of mango wood with a waxed matte finish.
- Displayed on a museum stand made of mango wood and antiqued iron.
- Felt pads on the stand’s base protect surfaces from scratches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 16" x 4 1/2" x 22" high
- Quatrefoil only: 16" x 16"
- 3 lb.
- Overall: 22" x 4 1/2" x 29 1/2" high
- Quatrefoil only: 22" x 22"
- 5 lb.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.