Wooden Quatrefoil on Stand
A traditional element in the Gothic architecture of Venice, the quatrefoil is a classic tracery form whose stylized shape echoes the silhouette of a four-leaf clover. Here, artisans celebrate its venerable geometry by fashioning a quatrefoil from mango wood, simply displayed on a rustic wood and iron stand.
- Handcrafted of mango wood with a waxed matte finish.
- Displayed on a museum stand made of mango wood and antiqued iron.
- Felt pads on the stand’s base protect surfaces from scratches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 16" x 4 1/2" x 22" high
- Quatrefoil only: 16" x 16"
- 3 lb.
- Overall: 22" x 4 1/2" x 29 1/2" high
- Quatrefoil only: 22" x 22"
- 5 lb.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
Next Day Delivery