Wood Rolling Pin
Crafted of premium hardwood with a waxed finish, our medium-length pin helps you roll out smooth pastry, pie crusts and cookie dough without sticking or tearing.
- Crafted in the USA from solid New England hardwood.
- An American-style pin, with a heavy cylinder mounted on a steel rod and nylon bushings for smooth, independent turning between two handles.
- Smooth wax finish resists sticking.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10"-long roller; 2 1/4" diam.
- 19" from handle to handle.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with mild soap. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.