Wood Recipe Box
Inspired by old library card catalogs, this beautiful hand-made wood is great for keeping your recipes for canning, preserving and other favorites close at hand. Use the included tabbed dividers to organize your cards into sections. The lid is notched to hold an individual recipe card in place for easy reading.
- Crafted of FSC-certified sustainable antiqued wood.Water-based low-VOC finish over warm walnut stain.
- Polished brass hardware holds customizable box labels.
- Hinged lid is slotted to hold an individual recipe card.
- 6 3/4” x 4 2/3” x 3 1/2” high overall.
- Includes tabbed dividers and box labels.
- Handmade in USA.