Wood Recipe Box
Inspired by old library card catalogs, this beautiful hand-made wood is great for keeping your recipes for canning, preserving and other favorites close at hand. Use the included tabbed dividers to organize your cards into sections. The lid is notched to hold an individual recipe card in place for easy reading.
- Crafted of FSC-certified sustainable antiqued wood.Water-based low-VOC finish over warm walnut stain.
- Polished brass hardware holds customizable box labels.
- Hinged lid is slotted to hold an individual recipe card.
- 6 3/4” x 4 2/3” x 3 1/2” high overall.
- Includes tabbed dividers and box labels.
- Handmade in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy