Crafted from blond alder, this wide flat “shovel" is the traditional Italian tool for sliding pizzas onto and off of the baking stone in an extremely hot oven.
- Crafted from blond laminated alder wood.
- This wide flat “shovel" is the traditional Italian tool used when cooking pizzas on a baking stone.
- Its tapered front edge slips smoothly under a pizza or loaf of bread.
- Its reduced size is perfect for home ovens.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 15" blade, 9" long handle.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Lightly dust the peel with semolina or cornmeal before use.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.