Crafted from blond alder, this wide flat “shovel" is the traditional Italian tool for sliding pizzas onto and off of the baking stone in an extremely hot oven.
- Crafted from blond laminated alder wood.
- This wide flat “shovel" is the traditional Italian tool used when cooking pizzas on a baking stone.
- Its tapered front edge slips smoothly under a pizza or loaf of bread.
- Its reduced size is perfect for home ovens.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 15" blade, 9" long handle.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Lightly dust the peel with semolina or cornmeal before use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.