Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Crafted from blond alder, this wide flat “shovel" is the traditional Italian tool for sliding pizzas onto and off of the baking stone in an extremely hot oven.
- Crafted from blond laminated alder wood.
- This wide flat “shovel" is the traditional Italian tool used when cooking pizzas on a baking stone.
- Its tapered front edge slips smoothly under a pizza or loaf of bread.
- Its reduced size is perfect for home ovens.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 15" blade, 9" long handle.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Lightly dust the peel with semolina or cornmeal before use.
Next Day Delivery