Wood Pattern Pastry Comb
- Online Only
Pastry chefs reach for this traditional tool to add classic faux-bois texture to the frosting on Yule log cakes. It’s also handy for making ribbons of tempered chocolate and creating countless flourishes for cakes, pastries and confections.
- Use the wood-grain rocker for applying texture to the frosting of a Bûche de Noël cake or slightly cooled tempered chocolate.
- The comb handle makes it easy to add straight lines, zigzags or swirls to frosted cakes.
- Run the comb through semi-cooled tempered chocolate to create strips for shaping into decorative swirls, “nests” and more.
- Professional-quality tool is crafted of durable rubber.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by de Buyer.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.