Wood Corn Picks, Set of 4
- Free Shipping
These specially designed tools make it easy to grill—and eat—corn on the cob. Simply spear each ear of corn with a stainless-steel skewer, then grill until the kernels are tender and charred to perfection. For authentic Mexican-style corn, try slathering the piping-hot ears with butter and mayo, then sprinkle with cotija cheese and powdered chilies, finishing with a squeeze of lime juice.
- Designed to simplify grilling and eating corn on the cob.
- Extra-long handles keep your hands away from the heat.
- Spiked stopper on each blade prevents the corn from spinning on the grill.
- Rosewood handles stay cool to the touch, make it easy to transfer the skewers on and off the grill and ensure a sure grip for eating the corn.
- Hand wash.
- 10" long overall.
- Set of four.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma excusive.
- Use & Care
- Caution: do not place wood handle directly over flame. Skewers will get hot. Use grilling mitts or gloves when handling.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.