Wood Corn Picks, Set of 4
These specially designed tools make it easy to grill—and eat—corn on the cob. Simply spear each ear of corn with a stainless-steel skewer, then grill until the kernels are tender and charred to perfection. For authentic Mexican-style corn, try slathering the piping-hot ears with butter and mayo, then sprinkle with cotija cheese and powdered chilies, finishing with a squeeze of lime juice.
- Designed to simplify grilling and eating corn on the cob.
- Extra-long handles keep your hands away from the heat.
- Spiked stopper on each blade prevents the corn from spinning on the grill.
- Rosewood handles stay cool to the touch, make it easy to transfer the skewers on and off the grill and ensure a sure grip for eating the corn.
- Hand wash.
- 10" long overall.
- Set of four.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma excusive.
- Use & Care
- Caution: do not place wood handle directly over flame. Skewers will get hot. Use grilling mitts or gloves when handling.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.