WMF Profi Plus Nonstick Ball Whisk, 11"
The innovative design of this flexible wire whisk allows for speedy aeration and lump-free mixing. Each stainless-steel wire is topped with a silicone-coated ball that vibrates rapidly as you’re whisking, so the tool quickly incorporates air into everything from pans sauces and gravies to whipped cream and egg whites. The wires reach deep into the corners and angles of pots and bowls, covering a larger surface area than standard balloon whisks.
- From WMF’s Profi Plus Collection, designed and engineered to the highest professional standards.
- Multipurpose 11"-long whisk with innovative ball-topped wires facilitates aerating and mixing.
- Nonstick coating on ball tips is heat resistant to 520°F.
- Designed for use on nonstick pans and other delicate surfaces.
- Smooth, well-balanced handle is comfortable to hold and includes a loop for convenient hanging.
- Made of Cromargan, an exceptionally durable 18/10 stainless steel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Developed by WMF, a German manufacturer of exceptional kitchenware for over 150 years.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.