Wireless Remote Grilling Thermometer
Take the guesswork out of grilling with our remote thermometer, which has pre-programmed settings for seven types of meat (or customize your own). Carry it with you as you mingle with guests – an alarm lets you know when your food is ready.
- Portable thermometer lets you monitor roasting meats and poultry from up to 150 feet away.
- Rugged thermometer cable easily stands up to the searing heat of the grill, withstanding temperatures as high as 475°F (245°C).
- Beeper alerts you when food is ready or cooking time has elapsed.
- Just enter the type of meat and your desired degree of doneness, then insert the probe into the meat’s thickest part.
- Pre-programmed meat settings: Beef, Veal, Lamb, Pork, Chicken, Turkey and Hamburger.
- An additional setting lets you customize cooking time and temperature level to your own recipe.
- Pre-set doneness levels include: Rare, Medium Rare, Medium and Well Done. All meet USDA guidelines for food safety.
- In addition to monitoring temperatures, the tool can serve as a countdown or count-up timer, paging you when your pre-set cooking time is up.
- Re-sync feature automatically resumes all settings if transmitter is accidentally disconnected.
- All-weather transmitter is both water- and shock-resistant.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Wipe clean with a warm soapy cloth.
- Dry with a soft towel.
- Do not put in dishwasher.