Wire Steel Shelving
Our wire shelving is now available in a black or white finish for a greater range of design options. Originally produced for commercial kitchens, this exceptionally strong steel shelving brings sleek open storage to your home kitchen, pantry, laundry or utility room.
- Sleek, superstrong shelving originally made for commercial kitchens.
- Made from steel finished in durable white or black epoxy.
- Epoxy finish wipes clean and is stain resistant.
- Shelves adjust in 1" increments.
- Tower shelves support up to 150 lb. each.
- Wide shelves support up to 300 lb. each.
- Corner shelves support up to 100 lb. each.
- Self-leveling feet compensate for uneven floors.
- Includes shelves, posts and wall-fastener kit.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tower 5-shelf unit: 24" x 18" x 74" high; 18"-deep shelves; 53 lb. 8 oz.
- Wide 5-shelf unit: 48" x 18" x 74" high; 18"-deep shelves; 69 lb. 8 oz.
- Corner 5-shelf unit: 34" x 24" x 74" high; 24"-deep shelves; 43 lb.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- For added stability and safety, we recommend securing your shelving units to the wall. Consult with your local hardware store about the best hardware for your wall type.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.