Wire Steel Shelving
Our wire shelving is now available in a black or white finish for a greater range of design options. Originally produced for commercial kitchens, this exceptionally strong steel shelving brings sleek open storage to your home kitchen, pantry, laundry or utility room.
- Sleek, superstrong shelving originally made for commercial kitchens.
- Made from steel finished in durable white or black epoxy.
- Epoxy finish wipes clean and is stain resistant.
- Shelves adjust in 1" increments.
- Tower shelves support up to 150 lb. each.
- Wide shelves support up to 300 lb. each.
- Corner shelves support up to 100 lb. each.
- Self-leveling feet compensate for uneven floors.
- Includes shelves, posts and wall-fastener kit.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tower 5-shelf unit: 24" x 18" x 74" high; 18"-deep shelves; 53 lb. 8 oz.
- Wide 5-shelf unit: 48" x 18" x 74" high; 18"-deep shelves; 69 lb. 8 oz.
- Corner 5-shelf unit: 34" x 24" x 74" high; 24"-deep shelves; 43 lb.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- For added stability and safety, we recommend securing your shelving units to the wall. Consult with your local hardware store about the best hardware for your wall type.