Wire Steel Shelving
Our wire shelving is now available in a black or white finish for a greater range of design options. Originally produced for commercial kitchens, this exceptionally strong steel shelving brings sleek open storage to your home kitchen, pantry, laundry or utility room.
- Sleek, superstrong shelving originally made for commercial kitchens.
- Made from steel finished in durable white or black epoxy.
- Epoxy finish wipes clean and is stain resistant.
- Shelves adjust in 1" increments.
- Tower shelves support up to 150 lb. each.
- Wide shelves support up to 300 lb. each.
- Corner shelves support up to 100 lb. each.
- Self-leveling feet compensate for uneven floors.
- Includes shelves, posts and wall-fastener kit.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tower 5-shelf unit: 24" x 18" x 74" high; 18"-deep shelves; 53 lb. 8 oz.
- Wide 5-shelf unit: 48" x 18" x 74" high; 18"-deep shelves; 69 lb. 8 oz.
- Corner 5-shelf unit: 34" x 24" x 74" high; 24"-deep shelves; 43 lb.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- For added stability and safety, we recommend securing your shelving units to the wall. Consult with your local hardware store about the best hardware for your wall type.
Next Day Delivery