Williams-Sonoma Wine Vinegars
Our wine vinegars are derived from well-balanced blends of grape varietals using a slow fermentation process, ensuring complexity and depth of flavor.
- A superb addition to vinaigrettes and marinades, these versatile vinegars are also ideal for making savory pan sauces.
- Red Wine Vinegar: A robust, full-bodied vinegar with rich, mellow flavor. Depending on the season’s harvest, it's made from classic combinations of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Merlot, Pinot Noir and Gamay grapes.
- White Wine Vinegar: A crisp, light-bodied vinegar with fresh, delicate flavor. It's made from a well-balanced blend of traditional grape varietals, including Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon and Muscadet.
- 12.7 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Red Wine Vinegar ingredients: Red wine vinegar.
- White Wine Vinegar ingredients: White wine vinegar.