Wine Making Kit
- Online Only
Discover the pleasure of fermenting your own wine using our kit, which contains everything you need except the grape juice. Add 1 gallon of grape juice (homegrown, store-bought or from a local vineyard) to the included glass jug, mix in the yeast, pop on the airlock and let natural fermentation do its work. In a matter of weeks, your wine will ready to consume or racked into oak barrels for aging.
- Includes wine-making essentials: reusable glass jug, hydrometer, stopper, tubing, cap, airlock, temperature strip, tag and enough yeast for twenty 750ml bottles of wine.
- Included tools and complete instructions take the guesswork out of monitoring fermentation, temperature and sugar levels.
- Each 1-gal. batch produces approx. four standard 750-ml. bottles of white or red wine.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 hydrometer
- 1 stopper
- 36" plastic tubing
- 1 cap
- 1-gal.-cap. glass jug
- 1 temperature strip
- 1 tag
- 1 packet of yeast (0.176 oz)
- 1 airlock
- Use & Care
Hand-wash fermenting jug.
- Yeast (active dry wine yeast).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.