Share the best of Northern California Wine Country with our gift set of the region’s finest flavors and creations. We’ve paired St. Helena Olive Oil Company’s premium Extra-Virgin Olive Oil with their Cranberry Balsamic Vinegar, both perfect for making salad dressings and marinades, drizzling over vegetables or dipping bread. Also included are Dried Fig Compote, a favorite from Sondra Bernstein’s The Girl & the Fig restaurant in Sonoma, and our crispy Parmesan & Olive Oil Crackers. A handcrafted cutting board, cheese spreaders and an elegant towel complete the picnic-ready collection. It’s all packaged for giving in a classic wooden crate and tied with our festive ribbon.
- St. Helena Olive Oil Company Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: This limited-edition olive oil showcases a historic blend of oil press from olives on its Twin Sisters’ Estate, blended with Spanish and Italian varietals for a hint of grassiness and a peppery finish.
- St. Helena Olive Oil Company Cranberry Balsamic Vinegar: Cape Blanco cranberries from Oregon are simmered and reduced using St. Helena’s own Balsamic Methode Tradizionale, then blended with organic balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy.
- The Girl & the Fig Dried Fig Compote: This French-inspired mélange of dried, tree-ripened figs, apricots and cherries is delicious as a partner for cheeses and charcuterie, and wonderful with pastries and quick breads.
- Williams-Sonoma Parmesan & Olive Oil Crackers: Crisp, savory crackers, simply enhanced with rich, nutty Parmesan cheese and pure extra-virgin olive oil.
- J.K. Adams Cutting Board: Vermont artisans shape this handsome board from sustainably harvested North American maple, using end-grain construction for exceptional durability.
- Antique Bamboo Spreaders: Serve soft cheeses, compotes and pates with these elegant spreaders, crafted with bamboo handles and durable stainless-steel blades.
- Grape Toile Towel: Our kitchen towel celebrates the bounty of the grape harvest with tonal grape clusters and vines printed in gray on absorbent, lint-free cotton.