Wine Country Gift Set
- Online Only
Share the best of Northern California Wine Country with our gift set of the region’s finest flavors and creations. We’ve paired St. Helena Olive Oil Company’s premium Extra-Virgin Olive Oil with their Cranberry Balsamic Vinegar, both perfect for making salad dressings and marinades, drizzling over vegetables or dipping bread. Also included are Dried Fig Compote, a favorite from Sondra Bernstein’s The Girl & the Fig restaurant in Sonoma, and our crispy Parmesan & Olive Oil Crackers. A handcrafted cutting board, cheese spreaders and an elegant towel complete the picnic-ready collection. It’s all packaged for giving in a classic wooden crate and tied with our festive ribbon.
- St. Helena Olive Oil Company Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: This limited-edition olive oil showcases a historic blend of oil press from olives on its Twin Sisters’ Estate, blended with Spanish and Italian varietals for a hint of grassiness and a peppery finish.
- St. Helena Olive Oil Company Cranberry Balsamic Vinegar: Cape Blanco cranberries from Oregon are simmered and reduced using St. Helena’s own Balsamic Methode Tradizionale, then blended with organic balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy.
- The Girl & the Fig Dried Fig Compote: This French-inspired mélange of dried, tree-ripened figs, apricots and cherries is delicious as a partner for cheeses and charcuterie, and wonderful with pastries and quick breads.
- Williams-Sonoma Parmesan & Olive Oil Crackers: Crisp, savory crackers, simply enhanced with rich, nutty Parmesan cheese and pure extra-virgin olive oil.
- J.K. Adams Cutting Board: Vermont artisans shape this handsome board from sustainably harvested North American maple, using end-grain construction for exceptional durability.
- Antique Bamboo Spreaders: Serve soft cheeses, compotes and pates with these elegant spreaders, crafted with bamboo handles and durable stainless-steel blades.
- Grape Toile Towel: Our kitchen towel celebrates the bounty of the grape harvest with tonal grape clusters and vines printed in gray on absorbent, lint-free cotton.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Olive Oil: 16.9 oz. Made in USA.
- Vinegar: 12.6 oz. Made in USA from American and Italian ingredients.
- Fig Compote: 8 oz. Made in USA.
- Parmesan & Olive Oil Crackers: 5 oz. Made in USA.
- Cutting Board: 9" x 7" x 3/4" thick. Hand-wash. Made in USA.
- Antique Bamboo Spreaders: 5 3/4" long. Hand-wash. Set of four. Made in India.
- Grape Toile Towel: Finished with a hanging loop. Machine-wash. 30" x 20". Made in Moldova.
- Olive Oil: California extra-virgin olive oil.
- Vinegar: Balsamic vinegar of Modena, cranberries.
- Dried Fig Compote: Dried fruit (figs, apricots, cherries), water, sugar, white wine, lemon juice concentrate, vanilla extract, cinnamon.
- Parmesan & Olive Oil Crackers: Flour (wheat flour, enzyme), water, salted butter (cream [milk], water, salt), extra-virgin olive oil, Parmesan cheese powder (Parmesan cheese [pasteurized milk, salt, cheese culture, enzymes], disodium phosphate, lactic acid), salt, sugar, Parmesan cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzyme), black pepper, garlic powder.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.