Wine Barrel Lazy Susan
- Online Only
Bring a bit of wine country style to your kitchen with our rustic server. It's crafted using recycled oak barrels sourced from wineries around the world, so each is unique. A great way to serve foods family-style, this generously sized piece makes it easy for diners to help themselves.
- Perfect for presenting everything from appetizers to entrees, this revolving server is a natural for casual entertaining.
- Made using solid oak wine barrels from the world's famous winemaking regions.
- Barrelmaker's markings, along with natural variations in the wood, make each piece unique.
- Revolves effortlessly, thanks to smooth-rolling steel ball bearings.
- Finished with a walnut stain and branded "Sonoma Cabernet".
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" - 24" diam., 3"high.
- approx. 15 lb.
- Use & Care
- Not recommended for direct "wet" food contact.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.