Wilton Armetale Grillware Sauté
Expand your outdoor cooking prowess with the ultimate sauté pan for the grill. Great for alfresco entertaining, it's just what you need for cooking everything from bacon, eggs and hash browns to vegetables, shellfish, sliced meats or other small foods that might slip through the grill grates. After cooking, this handsome skillet doubles as a serving piece that will keep food warm at the table.
- Count on this amazingly durable cast-aluminum pan for searing and sautéing all your favorite foods on the grill, or use it indoors on the stovetop or in the oven.
- Made from a patented aluminum alloy that combines a handsome, pewter-like appearance with the impressive ability to withstand temperatures up to 1,000°F.
- This versatile pan also keeps cold foods chilled – just refrigerate or freeze before use.
- Lightweight and easy to handle, this hardworking pan won't crack, chip, dent, rust or tarnish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 2" high; 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Heatproof to 1,000°F.
- Freezer safe.
- Ideal for use on grills, in the oven, or on a gas or electric cooktop.
- If staining or discoloration occurs, prepare a mixture of baking soda and water to form a paste, rub it onto the pan, then rinse and towel dry.