Willie Bird Smoked Peppered Turkey Breast, Holiday Delivery
When a whole turkey is larger than you need, this precooked, smoked breast is the perfect menu choice. It’s from the famous Willie Bird Ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the free-range birds are raised on the tastiest, healthiest natural grains. The boneless breast is rubbed with a brown-sugar cure, spiked with garlic and coated with plenty of cracked black peppercorns. Slow-smoked to succulent perfection, the mild, moist meat has a spectacular smoky flavor and is delicious hot or cold. To serve, just warm the thawed breast in the oven, then cut into slices.
- 3 lb. 8 oz.–4 lb. (serves 10–12.)
- Shipped chilled.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery (see Shipping tab for details).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. It keeps 4 weeks refrigerated, unopened, or up to 6 months frozen.
- To thaw, remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Place the defrosted turkey breast in a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until warmed through, 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.
Boneless turkey breast, water, salt, sugar, dextrose, sodium eryhorbate, sodium phosphate, garlic, sodium nitrite, cracked peppercorns.
Pre-order yours today for automatic Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery.
- For Thanksgiving delivery order by 11:59pm (PT) Friday, November 21, 2014. Will ship on Monday, November 24 to arrive by Wednesday, November 26.
- For Christmas delivery order by 11:59pm (PT) Friday, December 19, 2014. Will ship on Monday, December 22 to arrive by Wednesday, December 24.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.