Willie Bird Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast, Holiday Delivery
When a whole turkey is larger than you need—or when you need a little extra backup to ensure plenty of holiday leftovers—this boneless breast infused with basil, thyme, fennel and lavender is the perfect choice. It’s from the legendary Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the free-range turkeys are raised on the tastiest, healthiest natural grains. For the easiest entrée ever, just reheat the fully cooked breast in the oven and cut into succulent slices.
- 3 lb. 8 oz. (serves 10–12).
- Shipped chilled.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery (see Shipping tab for details).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The turkey shipped to you chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, place the turkey in the refrigerator or freezer. The turkey will keep refrigerated, unopened up to 6 weeks, or frozen, up to 6 months.
- To thaw, remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- If frozen, thaw before cooking for 48 hours. Wrap breast in foil, and roast at 350°F until the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Remove breast from oven, and let rest 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Boneless turkey breast, water, salt, dextrose, sodium phosphate, spices (basil, thyme, fennel, lavender).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
- Turkeys will ship December 20, 2016 to arrive by December 21-22, 2016.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Willie Bird Turkeys
The Benedetti family started raising turkeys in Northern California’s Sonoma County back in 1948. In 1963, Willie Benedetti developed the formula for the now-famous Willie Bird Turkey, which the family raises in the rolling, oak-studded hills just east of Santa Rosa. The birds roam freely around the grassy acreage, tended and nurtured by Willie, his brother Riley and their cousin Rocky Koch. The best we’ve tasted, Willie-Bird free-range turkeys are raised with care, fed only the best natural grains and vegetable proteins, and never treated with hormones or antibiotics.