Willie Bird Fresh Bone-in Turkey Breast
When a whole turkey is larger than you need, this succulent bone-in breast is the perfect menu choice. It’s from the legendary Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the free-range birds are raised on the tastiest, healthiest natural grains. Whether you roast the turkey in the oven or on the grill, the tender white meat is exceptionally juicy and flavorful—the perfect centerpiece for a special-occasion feast and delicious in sandwiches.
- 8 lb. uncooked (serves 8–10).
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, place the turkey in the refrigerator or freezer. The turkey will keep refrigerated, up to 5 days, or frozen, up to 3 months.
- To thaw, remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Remove turkey breast from the packaging, rinse under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. Brine or season as desired. Place turkey breast on a rack in a roasting pan and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Position rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 375°F.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and roast until the skin is golden brown and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast, away from the bone, registers 165°F – anywhere from 1 to 2 hours.
- Transfer the turkey breast to a carving board, cover loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before carving.
100% fresh turkey.
Pre-order yours today for automatic Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery.
- For Thanksgiving delivery order by 11:59pm (ET) Friday, November 20, 2015. Will ship on Monday, November 23 to arrive by Wednesday, November 25.
- For Christmas delivery order by 11:59pm (ET) Saturday, December 19, 2015. Will ship on Tuesday, December 22 to arrive by Thursday, December 24.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.