Williams-Sonoma Apple & Spices Turkey Brine
For moist, succulent turkey, professional chefs and home cooks alike rely on the old-fashioned technique of brining. Brining helps keep the meat juicy without giving it a salty taste – you’ll never have to worry about serving a dried-out holiday turkey again.
- Our perfectly seasoned blend takes the guesswork out of brining.
- Includes coarse sea salt, dried apples, juniper berries, lemon peel, Spanish rosemary and other herbs, plus large black tellicherry peppercorns.
- Combined with water, the mix draws moisture and flavor into the meat, keeping it tender and succulent as it cooks.
- This versatile brine is a wonderful way to prepare moist, flavorful chicken and pork.
- 1 lb. 2 oz. (enough to brine up to 20 lbs. of meat).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Sea salt, apples, juniper berries, lemon peel, star anise, garlic, rosemary, thyme, black pepper, onion, bay leaf.