Williams-Sonoma Touchless Tare High-Capacity Glass Scale
With its generous 30-pound capacity, this elegant scale is ideal for everything from weighing ingredients for a single loaf of bread or a season’s worth of fruit preserves to calculating per-pound cooking time for the Thanksgiving turkey. It tares with a wave of your hand—no need to press a button with slippery, messy fingers. The easy-to-read digital screen displays weights in 0.01-oz. increments, a fine calibration that’s especially crucial for baking. Thanks to Salter’s Aquatronic® feature, the scale precisely measures liquid ingredients too, minimizing the need for measuring cups.
- Exclusive Touchless Tare feature lets you reset to 0 with by waving your hand.
- Large 1" LCD display shows measurements in .01-oz. increments up to 30 lb.
- Aquatronic® feature accurately weighs liquids in 0.01-fl.-oz. increments up to 477 fl. oz.
- A single button toggles between U.S. and metric measurements.
- Easy to weigh multiple ingredients in a single container.
- Smooth touch control buttons keep the surface clean—no need to contend with food-clogged grooves.
- Thick, sturdy tempered-glass platform resists stains, won’t absorb flavors or odors and is easy to clean.
- Sleek profile for convenient storage.
- The roomy square platform accommodates larger bowls or platters.
- Uses three AAA batteries (included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" x 8 1/4" x 1 1/4" thick.
- 30-lb./477-fl.-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Lay scale flat for storage; do not store on side.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.
- Avoid chemical or abrasive cleaning agents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams-Sonoma Touchless Tare Glass Scale