Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad Stainless-Steel Omelette Pan
- Special Offer
We developed our Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every detail to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. This high-performance omelette pan is deal for everything from to preparing perfect omelettes and light, fluffy scrambled eggs to everyday pan-frying.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a fast-heating aluminum-alloy core.
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface for low-fat cooking and easy cleanup.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Shallow, sloping sides make it easy for spatulas to slip under delicate egg dishes—and flip omelettes without breakage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- 9" diam.; 1 1/2" high.
- 15 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe up to 500ºF.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.