Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Braiser with Lid, 10-Qt.
We developed our Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. This braiser combines a broad cooking surface for browning ingredients over high heat with high sides and a lid that contains and seals in moisture for slow simmering on the stovetop or in the oven.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior.
- Large size accommodates food for a crowd—perfect for entertaining.
- Two loop handles ease transferring pan on and off the stovetop, into the oven and onto the table.
- Double-wall insulated lid keeps food warm and handle cool.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- 10-qt. cap., 13 ½” diam.; 4 ¼” high; 8 lb. with lid
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.