Williams-Sonoma Tailgating Meat Collection
- Online Only
Perfect for tailgate parties our assortment of premium meats provides everything you need for memorable grilling. All are created by Pat LaFrieda Meats, a third-generation butcher that supplies meat to many of New York’s top restaurants.
Hot Dogs: Made from all natural beef, raised humanely on small family farms, coarsely ground and blended for the perfect balance of fat and flavor. Free of antibiotics and hormones. Approx.18 links; 3 lb. total.
Mild Italian Sausages: Made from heritage-breed Hampshire pork raised on small family farms in Iowa. The choice pork cuts are coarsely ground and seasoned with fennel and other mild spices. Approx. 24 links; 3 lb. total.
Ultimate Burger Blend: A ground-beef blend of chuck, brisket and short-rib cuts of grass-fed, grain-finished American Black Angus beef. The blend offers exceptional texture and the perfect amount of fat for juicy, delicious burgers every time. 6 lb.
- Shipped fresh.
- Product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Hot dogs: The hot dogs were shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt refrigerate the hot dogs or freeze to enjoy at a later date. They will keep refrigerated up to 2 days, or frozen up to 3 months, unopened. To thaw, remove the hot dogs from the freezer and let thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Sausages: The sausages are shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, remove the sausages from the shipping container and place in the refrigerator, or freeze to enjoy at a later date. The sausages keep refrigerated, up to 1 week, opened and up to 3 months frozen. If frozen, remove the sausages from the freezer and thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Burger Blend: The burger blend was shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, remove the burger blend from the shipping container and place in the refrigerator, or freeze to enjoy at a later date. The burger blend keeps refrigerated, up to 2 days, opened and up to 3 months frozen. If frozen, remove the meat from the freezer and thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Hot Dogs: Beef, water, contains less than 2% of salt, sorbitol, sodium phosphate, natural flavoring, paprika, hydrolyzed corn protein, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrate, lauric arginate, sheep casing.
- Italian Sausage: Pork, water, salt, dextrose, spices, flavoring, paprika extractives.
- Williams-Sonoma Ultimate Burger Blend: 100% beef.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.