Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Tailgating Meat Collection
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Perfect for tailgate parties our assortment of premium meats provides everything you need for memorable grilling. All are created by Pat LaFrieda Meats, a third-generation butcher that supplies meat to many of New York’s top restaurants.
Hot Dogs: Made from all natural beef, raised humanely on small family farms, coarsely ground and blended for the perfect balance of fat and flavor. Free of antibiotics and hormones. Approx.18 links; 3 lb. total.
Mild Italian Sausages: Made from heritage-breed Hampshire pork raised on small family farms in Iowa. The choice pork cuts are coarsely ground and seasoned with fennel and other mild spices. Approx. 24 links; 3 lb. total.
Ultimate Burger Blend: A ground-beef blend of chuck, brisket and short-rib cuts of grass-fed, grain-finished American Black Angus beef. The blend offers exceptional texture and the perfect amount of fat for juicy, delicious burgers every time. 6 lb.
- Shipped fresh.
- Product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Hot dogs: The hot dogs were shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt refrigerate the hot dogs or freeze to enjoy at a later date. They will keep refrigerated up to 2 days, or frozen up to 3 months, unopened. To thaw, remove the hot dogs from the freezer and let thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Sausages: The sausages are shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, remove the sausages from the shipping container and place in the refrigerator, or freeze to enjoy at a later date. The sausages keep refrigerated, up to 1 week, opened and up to 3 months frozen. If frozen, remove the sausages from the freezer and thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Burger Blend: The burger blend was shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, remove the burger blend from the shipping container and place in the refrigerator, or freeze to enjoy at a later date. The burger blend keeps refrigerated, up to 2 days, opened and up to 3 months frozen. If frozen, remove the meat from the freezer and thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Hot Dogs: Beef, water, contains less than 2% of salt, sorbitol, sodium phosphate, natural flavoring, paprika, hydrolyzed corn protein, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrate, lauric arginate, sheep casing.
- Italian Sausage: Pork, water, salt, dextrose, spices, flavoring, paprika extractives.
- Williams-Sonoma Ultimate Burger Blend: 100% beef.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.