Williams Sonoma Straight Icing Spatulas
In professional pastry kitchens, chefs use these hardworking spatulas for everything from icing, frosting and glazing baked goods to assembling layer cakes and spreading fillings. Allowing you to work with precision and control, the long, slender blades are flexible enough to ensure optimal maneuverability, yet rigid enough to uniformly spread even the thickest ganaches.
- Flexible, stainless-steel blades provide great leverage and control.
- Squared-off blade tips facilitate uniform spreading and smoothing.
- Durable beechwood handles are perfectly balanced for top performance and a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" spatula: 4"-long blade; 10 1/2" long overall.
- 6" spatula: 6"-long blade; 13 1/2" long overall.
- 8" spatula: 8"-long blade; 15 1/2" long overall.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by The baking lady from Recieved this as a gift...Love it !!!! I got this as a gift, I'm a baker and this is exactly what I needed for icing cakes and all kinds of pastries. Very well made also.Date published: 2017-03-13Rated 5 out of 5 by ColumbiaFan from Great Small Spatula A great small (4 inch) to replace one that came from Germany. This is it, perfect size for small jobs in the kitchen, from spreading frosting on a cake to mustard on a sandwich. To get the correct size, measure only the blade itself. The blade on the smallest size is narrow enough (3/4 inch) to reach to the bottom of small mouthed jars. The handle is wood so it shouldn't go in the dishwasher, but easy enough to hand wash.Date published: 2015-01-12