Williams-Sonoma Stock Concentrate
Chefs refer to stocks as the “foundations of cooking.” A delicious base for homemade dishes from soups to risottos, our premium stocks are prepared just as it would be in your own kitchen – with all-natural ingredients, slow-simmered to capture their pure flavors. We use fresh, flavorful vegetables and meaty bones from poultry and beef humanely raised without growth hormones, in accordance with USDA regulations. The concentrates are easy to prepare: simply combine with water and use make soups, gravies, stews, sauces, risotto, polenta and more.
- 6 fl. oz. (makes 1 gal. stock).
- Keeps up to 6 months after opening.
- Made in USA.
- Chicken Stock: Roasted chicken stock, sea salt, water, rice starch, carrot stock, onion stock, carrot puree, celery stock, salt, celery puree, onion puree, onion powder, natural flavor, xantham gum, rosemary extract, spices.
- Beef Stock: Veak stock, beef stock, sea salt, veal fat, celery stock, carrot stock, natural flavor, salt, water, tomato flavor, rice starch, sautéed carrot stock (carrot stock, sunflower oil), beef flavor, soy lecithin (emulsifier), rosemary extract, dried beef stock.
- Vegetable Stock: Mirepoix stock (carrot, celery and onion stocks), water, carrot stock, sea salt, celery stock, onion stock, cabbage juice concentrate, rice starch, mushroom stock, natural flavors, garlic juice (garlic juice, salt), tomato paste, xantham gum.
- Turkey Stock: Turkey stock, sea salt, natural turkey flavor, turkey fat (turkey fat, tocopherol), water, salt, maltodextrin, rice starch, carrot stock, celery stock, rosemary extract, onion stock, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), xanthan gum, spices.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.