Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Ultimate Roaster
- Special Offer
Designed to provide years of service, our roaster is made of heavy-duty stainless steel with an aluminum core for superb durability and performance. High sides reduce splattering—and the generously sized upright handles are easy to grasp when you’re lifting the pan in and out of the oven. The nonreactive cooking surface is ideal for deglazing on the stovetop to create savory gravies and pan sauces.
- Perfect for oven roasting meat, poultry and vegetables or for baking lasagna and casseroles.
- Three-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-clean, nonreactive stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- High sides reduce splatter to help keep your oven clean.
- Upright loop handles are comfortable to grasp, even with bulky oven mitts.
- Nonreactive cooking surface is great for deglazing on the stovetop.
- Includes a stainless-steel roasting rack.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 14" x 3" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Sauteuse 3-qt with glass lid (a $160 value) via mail-in coupon when you purchase $500 or more in Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad or Hard Anodized Copper Core cookware. Print Coupon
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.