Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Prep Server Pie Server
We designed and developed our exclusive line of stainless-steel kitchen tools by drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience. Crafted of heavy-gauge steel, these professional-quality utensils are ergonomically designed to ensure excellent balance and precise control—for a difference you can really feel in your hand. Our signature pie server has a flexible, triangular head with a serrated perfect for cutting a slice and gliding underneath it for transfer to a dessert plate.
- Our Prep Serve collection is perfectly sized for both preparing and serving your favorite meals.
- Proportioned to fit nearly all pie dishes, including our exclusive Emile Henry Artisan Ruffled Pie Dishes.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.