Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Multipot with Pasta Insert, 8 Qt.
- Special Offer
This multitasking 8-quart pot comes with a perforated insert that makes it fast and easy to cook and drain everything from pasta and blanched vegetables to boiled shellfish, potatoes and corn on the cob. Use the stockpot on its own to simmer family-sized batches of soup, stock or chili. Great for busy cooks, this stainless-steel multipot has an aluminum-core base for fast, even heating.
- 8-qt. cap.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Perforated insert drains foods quickly.
- Thick aluminum-core base conducts heat quickly & evenly.
- Nonreactive stainless-steel cooking surface resists sticking.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are designed for comfort & durability.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" diam., 6 1/4" high.
- 8-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. 13 oz. with lid and insert.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Sauteuse 3-qt with glass lid (a $160 value) via mail-in coupon when you purchase $500 or more in Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad or Hard Anodized Copper Core cookware. Print Coupon
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.