Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 4-Qt. Soup Pot & Stainless-Steel Classic Ladle
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware and our kitchen tools drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. Use this high-performance soup pot for everything from simmering soups, stews and chilis to making risotto. Our professional-quality utensils are crafted of heavy-gauge stainless steel and ergonomically shaped for excellent balance and control—for a difference you can really feel in the hand. The perfect partner, our ladle has a pleasing, hefty weight, and the capacity is marked inside the bowl for convenient measuring. With a gleaming polished finish, it's an attractive addition to your table for serving.
- Pot and ladle are designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Pot combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior. Ladle is made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Pot’s ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated lid keeps food warm.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Pot: 4-qt. cap.; 8" diam.; 5" high.
- Ladle: 4-oz. cap.; 12 1/4" long.
- Pot handcrafted in Italy. Ladle made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Pot and ladle are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.