Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 4-Qt. Soup Pot & Stainless-Steel Classic Ladle
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware and our kitchen tools drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. Use this high-performance soup pot for everything from simmering soups, stews and chilis to making risotto. Our professional-quality utensils are crafted of heavy-gauge stainless steel and ergonomically shaped for excellent balance and control—for a difference you can really feel in the hand. The perfect partner, our ladle has a pleasing, hefty weight, and the capacity is marked inside the bowl for convenient measuring. With a gleaming polished finish, it's an attractive addition to your table for serving.
- Pot and ladle are designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Pot combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior. Ladle is made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Pot’s ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated lid keeps food warm.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Pot: 4-qt. cap.; 8" diam.; 5" high.
- Ladle: 4-oz. cap.; 12 1/4" long.
- Pot handcrafted in Italy. Ladle made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Pot and ladle are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.