Williams-Sonoma Spice, Rubbed Sage
A perennial that grows profusely in Italy, sage has aromatic, soft, gray-green leaves. In Roman times, this sweet and aromatic herb was valued for its medicinal properties. Today, its chief use is in the kitchen to season poultry, veal, pork and as well as stuffings and cream sauces.
- Dried leaves are rubbed into fine pieces to release their full flavor and aroma.
- The distinctive piney, woodsy flavor and fragrance of sage is a favorite in savory stuffings and for seasoning roasted turkey and other poultry.
- Try adding sage to your favorite spice blends and seasoning rubs.
- Premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 0.6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.