Williams-Sonoma Spice, Rubbed Sage
A perennial that grows profusely in Italy, sage has aromatic, soft, gray-green leaves. In Roman times, this sweet and aromatic herb was valued for its medicinal properties. Today, its chief use is in the kitchen to season poultry, veal, pork and as well as stuffings and cream sauces.
- Dried leaves are rubbed into fine pieces to release their full flavor and aroma.
- The distinctive piney, woodsy flavor and fragrance of sage is a favorite in savory stuffings and for seasoning roasted turkey and other poultry.
- Try adding sage to your favorite spice blends and seasoning rubs.
- Premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 0.6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.