Williams Sonoma Spice, Rubbed Sage
A perennial that grows profusely in Italy, sage has aromatic, soft, gray-green leaves. In Roman times, this sweet and aromatic herb was valued for its medicinal properties. Today, its chief use is in the kitchen to season poultry, veal, pork and as well as stuffings and cream sauces.
- Dried leaves are rubbed into fine pieces to release their full flavor and aroma.
- The distinctive piney, woodsy flavor and fragrance of sage is a favorite in savory stuffings and for seasoning roasted turkey and other poultry.
- Try adding sage to your favorite spice blends and seasoning rubs.
- Premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 0.6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.