Williams-Sonoma Spice, Rosemary
This Mediterranean herb has a strong, fragrant flavor that’s a particularly good complement to roasted or grilled chicken, lamb and fish. The dried leaves also enhance homemade breads and herb butters.
- Pungent and highly aromatic, with short needlelike leaves.
- Use to enhance grilled or roasted lamb, chicken and pork.
- For a simple side dish, drizzle potato wedges with olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary and minced garlic, then roast until golden brown.
- Try adding rosemary to your favorite spice blends and seasoning rubs.
- Premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.3 oz.
- Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.