Williams-Sonoma Spice, Rosemary
This Mediterranean herb has a strong, fragrant flavor that’s a particularly good complement to roasted or grilled chicken, lamb and fish. The dried leaves also enhance homemade breads and herb butters.
- Pungent and highly aromatic, with short needlelike leaves.
- Use to enhance grilled or roasted lamb, chicken and pork.
- For a simple side dish, drizzle potato wedges with olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary and minced garlic, then roast until golden brown.
- Try adding rosemary to your favorite spice blends and seasoning rubs.
- Premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.3 oz.
- Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.