Williams-Sonoma Spice, Dill
Dill’s fine, feathery dried leaves have a distinct aromatic flavor that is reminiscent of it close relations anise and caraway. Dill is often used in savory pastries, baked and roasted fish, shellfish and vegetables and in the making of pickles.
- Highly aromatic herb in the parsley family, with delicate leaves that retain their distinctive flavor when dried.
- Add to soups or in egg dishes with cheese, stir into dressings and dips and incorporate in potato, egg or pasta salads.
- Try using dill in your favorite spice blends and seasoning rubs.
- Premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- .5 oz.
- Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.