Williams-Sonoma Soda Syrups
Hand made in small batches in the wine country of Northern California our soda syrups recall old-fashioned soda fountain favorites. The artisan syrups are made using natural cane sugar, not high-fructose corn syrup, as well as the best spices and flavorings. Simply combine with sparkling water and enjoy.
Cola contains the extract of real cola nuts from trees grown in Africa, South America and the West Indies. We’ve added notes of spice, citrus and caramel.
Cherry Cola adds tart, sweet dark-cherry juice to natural cola nut extract and spice, citrus and caramel.
Root Beer contains an old-fashioned blend of natural roots, herbs and bark (such as sarsaparilla)—along with sassafras, birch and wintergreen, cinnamon and caramel.
Vanilla Cream is infused with our own Tahitian and Bourbon vanilla blend and pure cane sugar.
- 12.7 fl. oz. (375 ml.)
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Cherry cola: liquid cane sugar, cane sugar, filtered water, dark sweet cherry concentrate, natural cola flavor with spices and cola nut extract, natural black cherry flavor, citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), vanilla extract.
- Classic cola: liquid cane sugar, cane sugar, filtered water, natural cola flavor with spices and cola nut extract, citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), vanilla extract, cinnamon extract, lime juice concentrate, lemon extract.
- Root beer: liquid cane sugar, cane sugar, filtered water, natural root beer flavor with spices and natural oil of sweet birch, caramel, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), citric acid, vanilla extract, cinnamon extract, natural sassafras flavor.
- Vanilla cream: liquid cane sugar, cane sugar, filtered water, vanilla extract with vanilla bean seeds, natural cream soda flavor, caramel, citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), sea salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.