Williams-Sonoma Smart Tools for iPad® Sets
We designed and developed our Williams-Sonoma Smart Tools collection to make it easy for you to watch cooking videos, search for recipes, listen to music and even video chat while you cook and entertain. This complete three-piece set includes the Bluetooth® Speaker, Kitchen Stand and Screen Shield to expand the versatility of your iPad® in the kitchen— or anywhere in your home.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
- Speaker features Bluetooth technology that wirelessly delivers exceptional sound quality from any Bluetooth-enabled device; a line-in port connects iPods and other portable music players.
- Speaker has speakerphone capability, a built-in rechargeable battery and two USB ports for convenient charging of your device.
- Speaker is designed to nest perfectly under the Kitchen Stand.
- Kitchen Stand supports a tablet device horizontally or vertically in four different positions; notch in back for power-cord management.
- Removable Screen Shield affixes securely to frame of iPad to provide a clear, anti-glare, bubble-free surface that protect iPad from splatters in the kitchen.
- Screen Shield has large corner tabs for easy removal (black tabs for first-generation iPad; gray tabs for second-, third- and fourth-generation iPad).
- Stand and Speaker have nonslip silicone bases for stability and a premium finish that’s easy to clean.
- Designed in USA; made in China.
- Use & Care
- Speaker connects wirelessly with any iPad®, iPhone® iPod Touch® or other Bluetooth-enabled device; uses a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (included).
- Stand: Wipe with a damp cloth and dry immediately with a dry cloth.
- Speaker: Unplug the speaker from the power supply. Wipe with a damp cloth and dry immediately with a dry cloth.
- Screen Protector: Wipe with a damp cloth and wipe immediately with a dry cloth to prevent spots.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.