Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Smart Tools for iPad® Sets
We designed and developed our Williams-Sonoma Smart Tools collection to make it easy for you to watch cooking videos, search for recipes, listen to music and even video chat while you cook and entertain. This complete three-piece set includes the Bluetooth® Speaker, Kitchen Stand and Screen Shield to expand the versatility of your iPad® in the kitchen— or anywhere in your home.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
- Speaker features Bluetooth technology that wirelessly delivers exceptional sound quality from any Bluetooth-enabled device; a line-in port connects iPods and other portable music players.
- Speaker has speakerphone capability, a built-in rechargeable battery and two USB ports for convenient charging of your device.
- Speaker is designed to nest perfectly under the Kitchen Stand.
- Kitchen Stand supports a tablet device horizontally or vertically in four different positions; notch in back for power-cord management.
- Removable Screen Shield affixes securely to frame of iPad to provide a clear, anti-glare, bubble-free surface that protect iPad from splatters in the kitchen.
- Screen Shield has large corner tabs for easy removal (black tabs for first-generation iPad; gray tabs for second-, third- and fourth-generation iPad).
- Stand and Speaker have nonslip silicone bases for stability and a premium finish that’s easy to clean.
- Designed in USA; made in China.
- Use & Care
- Speaker connects wirelessly with any iPad®, iPhone® iPod Touch® or other Bluetooth-enabled device; uses a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (included).
- Stand: Wipe with a damp cloth and dry immediately with a dry cloth.
- Speaker: Unplug the speaker from the power supply. Wipe with a damp cloth and dry immediately with a dry cloth.
- Screen Protector: Wipe with a damp cloth and wipe immediately with a dry cloth to prevent spots.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.