Williams-Sonoma Silver Pineapple Bottle Stopper
Our sculptural silver-plated brass wine bottle stopper showcases the pineapple—a symbol of hospitality since the 18th century, when sea captains returning from the West Indies would place one of the exotic fruits outside the front door as an invitation for friends to drop by. Chuck Williams featured the pineapple in the Williams-Sonoma logo when he welcomed customers to his first store back in 1956—and it's been a cherished part of our tradition ever since.
- Made of silver-plated brass with a natural cork stopper for an airtight seal.
- Accented with a decorative silver-plated pineapple.
- Creates an airtight seal on open wine bottles that prevents oxidation and preserves a wine’s flavor and aroma.
- Fits all standard wine bottles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" long.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
Next Day Delivery